Saturday, March 26, 2016

Just a quick one.

I know planning a wedding will be a headache but I didn't expect it to be this hard. People wants us to be kind to them, expect us to take care of their hearts. But, people forget- us, too, have hearts that need to be taken care of. I'm growing hatred inside. I am so angry right now. I hate this kind of people. I didn't expect people to repay me or my family any kindness or whatsoever. I just need them to respect my parents, at least. For so long, I've been the quiet one. I let go all the things they said. I ignore things that make me hurt, make my mother hurts. Just for the sake of relatives relationship. But, thats it. This time, they really go over the line. Mak and abah asked me to be relax and let it go. One day, Allah will repay what they did to us. But, I am so angry right now. I can't even look at them. I'm afraid I might say mean things to them. Allah, sabarkan hati aku amiin.